All rights are reserved. Abssac Limited 1677177
The term "Abssac" is trademarked
The use of this web site ('site') is made available to you by Abssac Limited. By entering the site you agree with Abssac Limited that you have the capacity to agree and that you accept the following terms and conditions.
The exclusive right to control the use of the copyright and trademarks on this site is controlled by Abssac Limited. These may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed, downloaded modified or otherwise used in any form including electronic copying without the express permission of Abssac Limited.
Abssac Limited has made all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the material on this site is accurate. However by entering this site you agree that Abssac Limited, nor any other person involved in creating or providing this site shall be liable for any indirect or consequential damage arising from the use of any information contained in the site.
The information contained in these Web pages is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Abssac Limited assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these Web pages or other documents which are reference by or linked to these Web pages. These Web pages could include technical or other inaccuracies including typographical errors. Updates and changes are periodically added to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of these Web pages. Abssac Limited may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) or service(s) described in this publication at any time.
In accordance with data protection ACT/ Data Controller Compliance Abssac undertakes to;
Process Personal data fairly and lawfully. Obtain personal data only for one or more specified and lawful purposes and to ensure that such data is not processed in a manner, which is incompatible with the purpose or purposes for which it was obtained. Ensure that personal data is adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose or purposes for which it is held. Ensure that personal data is accurate and where necessary kept up to date. Ensure that personal data is not kept for any longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was obtained. Process personal data in accordance with the rights of the individuals to whom the information relates. Ensure that personal data is kept secure. Ensure that personal data is not transferred to a country outside the European economic area unless the country to which the information is to be sent ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights (in relation to the information) of the individuals to whom the personal data relates.
However, Abssac limited does not collect personal information about you when you visit our web sites unless you choose to submit that information to us.
Information Automatically Collected and Stored
When you visit the Abssac Limited web sites, we securely store the IP address from which you access the Internet, the date and time, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site, the name of the file or the words you searched, and the browser used to access our site. This information is stored using the latest encrypted measures available. Abssac Limited deletes its web logs at 6 monthly intervals.
Personally Provided Information
We do not give, share, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party.
If you choose to provide us with personal information by sending an email, or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it through our web sites, we use that information to respond to your message and to help us provide you with information or material that you request.
Abssac Limited occasionally sends e-mail promotions or announcements but only if you have previously provided your permission for us to do so. At each emailing you will also be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from our e-mail list. If you have submitted personally-identifiable information through the Abssac Limited Limited web site and would like that information deleted from our records, please contact us at email@example.com
Please ensure that you give us all the information necessary to reasonably allow us to trace and delete the records as required
For further details please contact the Managing Director at Abssac Limited .
You agree that the above terms represent the entire basis of the agreement between us, upon which you are permitted to enter this site and you agree that all relations between us are subject to the Law of England and Wales.
ONLINE SHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- We are Abssac Limited a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 01677177 and our registered office is at Unit E1a The Enterprise Centre, Enterprise Way Vale Park, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 1GS. Our registered VAT number is GB 376059822.
- You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01386 421005 or by writing to us at ABSSAC Ltd, E1a Enterprise Centre, Enterprise Way, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 1GS.
- If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
- THESE TERMS
- These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
- In some areas you will have different rights under these terms depending on whether you are a business customer or consumer. You are a consumer if you are an individual and you are buying products from us wholly or mainly for your personal use (not for use in connection with your trade, business, craft or profession). Some terms only apply to your order if you are a consumer and other terms only apply to your order if you are a business customer, so please make sure you read these terms carefully.
- If you are a business customer these terms constitute the entire agreement between us in relation to your purchase. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in these terms and that you shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in these terms.
- We may make changes to these terms at any time. However, the terms which apply to your order will be those in force at the time you submitted your order to us.
- Please print out or save a copy of these terms and any emails from us for your records, as we will not save or file a copy for you. These terms are only available in English.
- OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- Please check your order carefully and correct any errors before you submit it to us.
- After you place your order, we will send you an acknowledgment email to let you know that we have received your order and that we accept your order, at which point a legally binding contract is formed between you and us of these terms.
- We will send you a shipping confirmation email to let you know once your order has been dispatched.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product, because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified, or because you are under 18 or live outside of the UK. We have the right to reject any order for any reason.
- We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from addresses outside the UK.
- You must be at least 18 years old to place an order on our site.
- If you are a business customer placing an order on behalf of a business, you confirm that you have authority to place such order for and on behalf of that business.
- OUR PRODUCTS
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images. Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible as to sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements set out on our website, there may be a small tolerance in such sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements due to product revisions and typographical errors in the product description on our website.
- The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- CHANGES TO THE PRODUCTS
- If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change.
- We may change the product:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to implement minor product revisions and technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
All orders are subject to availability. We cannot guarantee that any product will be available at any given time. In certain circumstances beyond our reasonable control, for example where there has been a change in law, we may need to stop selling certain products. If this happens and it affects your order, we will notify you by email, cancel your order and provide you with a full refund (including any delivery costs) if payment has already been taken.
- PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
- The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- You will be given available delivery options to choose from when you place your order. We do not deliver to any address outside of the UK. Your order will be delivered on the selected delivery date or within the delivery period specified, depending on the delivery option you chose when you placed your order. We will deliver your order within 30 days of the shipping confirmation email unless otherwise agreed between you and us. Any delivery dates stated during the order process, or in your order acknowledgment or shipping confirmation emails, are estimates, unless we have agreed a specific delivery date with you.
- If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- We will deliver your order to the address specified by you when you placed your order.
- If no one is available to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will post an attempted delivery notification through your letterbox with information on how to re-arrange delivery or follow the delivery instructions you provided to us (e.g. leaving it in a specified safe location or delivering it to a neighbour or nearby business) and post a delivery note through your letterbox to let you know where we have left your package.
- If after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collect the products from a delivery depot we may end the contract and clause 10.2 will apply.
- The products will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the products to the address you gave us.
- You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.
- We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website. We will contact you to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 10.2 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or
- make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to.
- We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the product we will adjust the price so that you do not pay for products while they are suspended. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 30 days and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order.
- If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. If there has been an error on the site regarding the pricing of any of our products and this affects your order, we will try to contact you using the contact details you provided when you placed your order. We will give you the option to re-confirm your order at the correct price or to cancel your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you by email.
- We accept payment with Mastercard, VISA, MAESTRO, JCB cards. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch the products to you.
- If you are a business customer you must pay all amounts due to us under these terms in full without any set-off, counterclaim, deduction or withholding (other than any deduction or withholding of tax as required by law).
- If you do not make any payment to us by the due date we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 4% a year above the base lending rate of the Bank of England from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
- If you think an invoice is wrong, please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
- CONSUMER CANCELLATION RIGHTS
This clause 9 only applies to you if you are a consumer.
- For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. This does not apply to perishable products, bespoke or personalised products, products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them, and any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
- You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods, unless your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery.
- To cancel your order and end the contract with us, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 01386 421005. You can also use the cancellation form available here. To help us process your cancellation more quickly, please have your order number ready or include it in the email or cancellation form you send to us.
- If you cancel your order and end the contract after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return the products to us within 14 days of telling us that you want to cancel your order. You must either post the goods back to us at ABSSAC LIMITED, RETURNS, E1a Enterprise Centre, Enterprise Way, Vale Park, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 1GS or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please call customer services on 01386 421005 or email us at email@example.com for a return label or to arrange collection.
- Unless your products are faulty or misdescribed, or if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong, you must pay the costs of returning the products to us.
- If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection. The costs of collection will be the same as our charges for standard delivery.
- If you are entitled to a refund under these terms we will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as follows:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. Your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us.
- OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
- We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you.
- If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 10.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT
If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at 01386 421005 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or postal address ABSSAC LTD, RETURNS, E1a Enterprise Centre, Enterprise Way, Vale Park, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 1GS.
- YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER
This clause 12 only applies to you if you are a consumer.
- The products that we provide to you must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with our contract with you. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
- If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please call customer services on 01386 421005or email us at email@example.com for a return label or to arrange collection.
- YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS CUSTOMER
- This clause 13 only applies to you if you are a business customer.
- We warrant that for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery (warranty period) the products shall:
- conform in all material respects with their description and any relevant specification; and
- be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship.
- Subject to clause 13.3, if:
- you give us notice in writing during the warranty period within a reasonable time of discovery that a product does not comply with the warranty set out in clause 13.1;
- we are given a reasonable opportunity of examining such product; and
- you return such product to us at our cost,
- we shall, at our option, replace any defective parts within the product or refund the price of the product in full.
- We will not be liable for a product's failure to comply with the warranty in clause 13.1 if:
- you make any further use of such product after giving a notice in accordance with clause 13.2.1;
- the defect arises because you failed to follow our oral or written instructions as to the storage, installation, commissioning, use or maintenance of the product or (if there are none) good trade practice;
- you alter or repair the product without our written consent; or
- the defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, or abnormal working conditions.
- Except as provided in this clause 13, we shall have no liability to you in respect of a product's failure to comply with the warranty set out in clause 13.1.
- These terms shall apply to any replacement parts supplied by us under clause 13.2.
- OUR LIABILITY TO CONSUMERS
This clause 14 only applies to you if you are a consumer.
- If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We are not liable for business losses. If you are a consumer we only supply the products for to you for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose our liability to you will be limited as set out in clause 15.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- OUR LIABILITY TO BUSINESS CUSTOMERS
This clause 15 only applies to you if you are a business customer.
- Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors (as applicable);
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979; or
- any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or restrict liability.
- Subject to clause 15.1, we shall not be liable to you under or in connection with any contract between us, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, discount or rebate (whether actual or anticipated), harm to reputation or loss of goodwill, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with any contract between us.
- Subject to clause 15.1 and clause 15.2, our total liability to you under or in connection with any contract between us, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall be limited to the total sums paid by you for products under such contract.
- Except to the extent expressly stated in clause 13 all terms implied by sections 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 are excluded.
- Events beyond our control
We are not liable to you if we fail to comply with these terms because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- You may not transfer your rights under these terms to anyone without our prior written consent. We may transfer our rights under these terms to another business without your consent, but we will notify you of the transfer and make sure that your rights are not adversely affected as a result.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms
- If any provision of these terms (or part of any provision) is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the legality, validity and enforceability of any other provision of these terms will not be affected.
- If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- If you are a consumer these terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
- If you are a business customer any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with a contract between us or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.