ABSSAC is in the unique position of not only being able to supply standard ranges of rolled thread forms and nuts, but also develop special types of thread forms that meet the customer’s exact requirement. Utilising screw diameters from 2mm to 150mm and leads from 0.25mm to 200mm, ABSSAC’s engineering staff can provide important ideas to optimise the design phase or refurbishment of an end product, in both screw form and nut design. From miniature to power products, the lead screw ranges are a truly formidable package in the world of linear movement. Take the accompanying photo; a 65mm outside diameter trapezoidal thread form with a 20mm pitch supplied with a thread matched 120mm diameter bronze nut. Heavy in weight but not so heavy on the pocket !
Power screw ranges include;
- Rolled & whirled mild steel and stainless steel lead screws
- Standard & Precision grade rolled tolerances
- 10mm through to 200mm diameter lead screws
- Trapezoidal, Acme, Multi start and custom made to order designs
- 316 stainless steel products certificated to 3.1 B
- Vast choice of metric and imperial leads
- Left hand and Right hand threaded products
- Custom nut designs in Bronze (RG7) (PB1+2) (660SAE Bronze)
- End journal machining to your exact requirements
- Support bearings for arduous duty
- ISO9001 approved
Why not set ABSSAC the challenge of your next linear application.
Tel : 01386 421005